Open Dealer Exchange is committed to staying on the cutting-edge of technology solutions for the automotive finance industry. To achieve this mission, our employees are our biggest assets. We are always looking for fresh, innovative talent with the skills to help continue growing our business.
Open Dealer Exchange, LLC streamlines the automotive financing process right within the dealership's workflow, or Dealer Management System (DMS), providing faster, more efficient solutions for lenders, F&I providers and dealers.
Through our two divisions – Lender Services and Provider Exchange Network (PEN) – we enable our customers to deliver innovative solutions for their dealers such as contract data validation, eContracting, accurate web ratings and forms preparation.
Interested in joining our team? Check out our current openings!
The Compliance Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that the company and its clients are in compliance with our vendor partners' requirements. The Compliance Coordinator also helps onboard new customers, handles consumer dispute processing, and handles customer case tracking.
- Work together with other support personnel to jointly execute the onboarding of new customers
- Understand the detailed requirements of all vendor partners, ensuring we are meeting all requirements
- Work with the sales team and customers to gather required contracts, information, and documentation
- Set up new customers in the system, and maintain product and pricing information
- Work with team of customer support personnel to field in-bound customer service calls and handle disputes
- 2+ years of experience in customer support, sales support, mortgage processing, or similar position strongly preferred
- Highly organized and high attention to detail
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Highly accountable, flexible, and effective under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to work well in a team environment
- Proficiency the in Microsoft Office suite
- Salesforce CRM experience a plus
Customer Support Specialist
Direct hire opportunity for a Customer Support Specialist to join the team. The Customer Support Specialist's major responsibility is to provide technical support to our current customer base. This position is critical to our success as a Customer Support team, as they are the "face" of the company. The ideal candidate will be pleasant, engaging, able to think on their feet, and love servicing our customers. Our company is growing rapidly, and this is a position of growth.
- Work together with Customer Support Team to manage the flow of communication and inquiries from our customer base utilizing our customer management software
- Handle in-bound inquiries from customers, both via telephone and email
- Provide first/second tier technical support (password resets, website help, etc)
- Work with field sales team, billing and compliance departments as needed
- Work with customer on-boarding team to balance flexible workloads
- May include occasional after hours support
- 2 years of experience in a customer service function strongly preferred
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, both written and oral
- Highly organized and high attention to detail
- Flexible, highly accountable, and effective under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to work well in a team environment
Work hours are 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM or 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
700Credit is the largest provider of credit and compliance solutions to the automotive industry today. 700Credit is a dynamic, exciting place to work. We hire exceptional people and every one of them is empowered to think independently, to take initiative as an employee and to be innovative. 700Credit offers an excellent compensation/benefit package. .
700 Credit is searching for a highly motivated Setup Specialist to join our team. As a Setup Specialist you are a key contributor in running our implementation process. As a member of the Implementation team you will be responsible for managing the backend setup of our solutions for new and existing 700Credit clients. Ensuring that all activities occur on time, with a high level of dealer satisfaction, is critical.
- Manage the setup of new and existing clients from beginning-to-end
- Timely execution of client setups
- Partners with management and team to determine needs for internal and external clients.
- Follow installation and setup standards, project plans, and related documentation to ensure a high level of success during the setup process.
- Works with implementation team
- Contribute as a positive member of the team by supporting all members of the team in a productive and constructive manner.
- Track and record all setup activity with clients.
- Exchange routine information with members of setup, implementation, and support team, including priorities, timeliness and issues as they arise.
- Meet departmental SLA’s for deliverables.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1 to 3 years of experience working in a client service/customer service environment preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent in education and experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven ability to maintain focus and work effectively with multiple demands
- Ability to work independently and as a team to accomplish tasks
- Strong client relationship skills
- Must be comfortable working in a performance based and structured environment while demonstrating high ethical standards
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Must be comfortable on the phone
Provider Exchange Network (PEN) is a service to streamline the sales and registration of automobile aftermarket and insurance products. PEN provides real time transaction integration services to leading dealership software applications. Our audience is the auto F&I product providers, not the dealerships themselves.
PEN connects the provider to multiple dealer systems, whether it is a menu, portal, or directly to the dealer management system (DMS). Through PEN, the provider gains greater exposure to more vehicle purchases, which ultimately allows more products to be sold. PEN's digital pipeline reduces costs through rapid, accurate and secure transactions in a paperless process that is easy for both providers and dealers. Our technology is embedded into the systems used by the vast majority of dealers today.
We have a direct hire opportunity for an Integration Analyst. The Integration Analyst is responsible for the analysis and implementation of data interfaces between PEN and clients. This role will consist of, but not be limited to data management/integration, new customer implementation (including project management), and second level customer support. This is a highly technical role that will require an understanding of a complex API, however no programming will be involved.
- Learn and become an expert on existing technology. This position is responsible for being the “go-to” person for all client integration projects.
- Manage the implementation of new features to existing technical integrations.
- Manage the implementation of new technical integration projects.
- Provide second level support for issues that require a higher level of technical expertise.
- Work with product and development teams to help establish, improve and implement standards, processes and procedures.
- Interact with the Quality Assurance team to build and assist with the execution of test plans in alignment with business requirements.
- Bachelors of Science Degree in a technology related field, or comparable experience.
- 3 years of relevant experience strongly preferred (Automotive Finance and Insurance experience is a plus).
- Experience with XML-related technologies.
- Experience with data translation typical with business to business communication.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Collections and Billing Specialist
Open Dealer Exchange is seeking a direct hire Collections and Billing Specialist to support its business in Southfield, MI. This position will report directly to the Controller and work collaboratively with the entire accounting department.
The Collections Specialist will manage the collection of outstanding accounts receivable in a fast growing dynamic company. He/she will prepare monthly reporting packages for management and assist accounting staff with A/R and billing related issues. Opportunity for growth!
- Monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts- Customer calls, account adjustments, small balance write off, customer reconciliations
- Handling all phone calls with delinquent customers, all customers are businesses
- Provide excellent and considerate customer service
- Document and report all collection efforts on past due accounts
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for past due accounts
- Investigate and resolve unapplied cash payments
- Monthly Delinquency notices
- Reconcile customer disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances that are due
- Internal and External customer interface
- Positive demeanor and outstanding customer service skills
- Knowledge of billing and collections procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
- Accounts Receivable knowledge / experience a plus
Direct hire opportunity for a.NET Developer to join the team. We are looking for someone with development knowledge and experience in Microsoft development technologies. The.NET Developer will support and enhance customers' applications, web services, MS SQL database, and administrative applications.
This position requires the candidate to work with the development team to deliver complex technical solutions to support organizational growth. This position requires someone who is capable of supporting comprehensive, complex enterprise solutions. The candidate must assist in application delivery using standard SDLC (software development life cycle) for application enhancements, fixes, and system integrations.
- Assist with full software life cycle (SLC) of various application enhancements.
- Willingness and aptitude for working with various new infrastructure technologies as needs arise.
- Responsible for support and administration of web service based applications.
- Assist in development of web service integrations with new business customers.
- Responsible for managing development application environment.
- Assist with building internal processes, procedures, and methodologies, and work with Senior Developers to ensure process is repeatable and efficient.
- Review software code to ensure compliance with established standards.
- Assist with documenting new application development standards.
- Build and execute test plans and scripts as required. Document application behaviors, results and issues.
- Utilize company configuration management practices for code check in/check out, version control, and overall management.
- .Net Framework 4.x, Content Versioning, Web Services including SOAP, WCF, REST.
- Tools: Visual Studio 2013, IIS, SSIS, SSRS.
- Database Management Systems: Microsoft SQL Server. Relational database analysis, design and performance tuning.
Inside Sales Representative
Senior Java Developer
Client Relationship Manager
Direct hire opportunity for an experienced Implementation Client Relationship Manger to help us deliver software solutions to the automotive finance market. This position will manage Client relationships from sales and implementation to product lifecycle management as we electronically link automotive dealerships with their lender partners. The role will own implementation, launch, rollout and have input into solution selling, design, and product specifications. This is a client-facing position.
- Work closely with partners, sales, technology, and product managers to coordinate roadmap and implementation schedule
- Manage product delivery from kickoff through implementation & closure with partners and stakeholders
- Gather and document partner system requirements
- Coordinate joint launch and rollout programs with partners and stakeholders
- Manage launch and rollout
- Coordinate and manage continuous process / improvements
- Define market requirements by interacting with partners, prospects and industry players.
- Understand market demands and opportunities. Plan features that enhance our products
- Develop business cases for new features and functionality
- Strongly prefer 4 years of experience in any of the following areas:
- Project management methodologies
- Writing business requirements
- Data specifications
- Business rules engine
- Software testing
- Business analyst
- Must have creative skills, planning and analytical skills to be successful in this position
- Strongly prefer experience in automotve finance
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills to generate alternative solutions
- Vendor management
- Demonstrate ability to build and cultivate external client relationships - ability to listen to the market
- Ability to establish and meet realistic schedules and deliverables, and set priorities
- Must be able to work autonomously and manage all projects with minimal assistance, to adapt quickly to shifting priorities, and to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Marketing, Business or related fields strongly preferred
- Ability to travel up to 15%
Open Dealer Exchange is seeking a staff accountant to support its business in Southfield, MI. This position will report directly to the Controller and work collaboratively with the entire accounting department. This position will perform all tasks related to accounts payable, accounts receivable, customer cancellations, month end schedules and reconciliations, additional reporting, and other miscellaneous tasks as needed.
The successful candidate will be hard working and detail oriented. They must be able to get their work done timely, and communicate well with the other member of the accounting team, as well as the different business units they are supporting. They will also be able to apply skills and process from a previous position to help strengthen our processes.
Open Dealer Exchange is a fast pace and rapidly growing company, with substantial room for growth. We are excited to find a hard working professional to take their career to the next level.
- Bank and credit reconciliations
- General ledger accounting
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Helping with Annual Audit
- Month end closing procedures
- Helping with Financial Statement preparation, consolidations, and profit & loss
- Variance analysis
- Other miscellaneous processes
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- 0-3 years’ experience
- Detailed orientated
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial
- Ability to maintain confidentiality concerning financial and employee files
- Excellent Communication skills (Verbal / Written)
- Deadline Driven
Quality Assurance Manager
Direct hire opportunity for a Quality Assurance Manager to join the team. We are looking for someone with broad knowledge of application testing methodologies, and strong leadership experience. The Quality Assurance Manager will lead the QA team in performing a full array of testing types.
In addition to managing the QA team, the QA Manager will have responsibilities in building, automating, and executing tests against new development and maintenance code releases. We build applications supporting large scale integrations between many companies in the financial and automotive retail sectors. The work will include extensive use of XML-related technologies along with SOAP, Web Services, and many other complex interoperability standards. Primary responsibilities include managing and leading a team to develop test plans, libraries of manual test scripts, and automated tests, and defect reports.
We are currently seeking an individual:
- Experienced with mentoring and providing guidance to QA Analysts
- Experienced with the following concepts:
- Building and executing system performance tests
- Building and executing application security tests
- Building and executing various functional tests
- ITIL or CMMI
- Capable of directing and coordinating activities of the QA team
- Capable of working with Product Manager to build test plans, test scenarios and test cases in alignment with business requirements
- Prioritize testing efforts for QA Analysts
- Capable of working with Development and Product teams to negotiate defect prioritization to implement high quality technical solutions
- Experienced with supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies, including:
- Interviewing, hiring, and training new employees
- Planning, assigning, and directing work of team
- Appraising and formally evaluating personnel performance
- Work with technical leaders to develop high quality, mission critical, web service-based applications.
- Willingness and aptitude for working with various new application technologies, as needs arise.
- Lead the development of web service integrations with new business customers.
- Review internal processes, procedures, and standards to identify and implement improvements.
- Work with multiple development teams to help establish, improve, and implement standards, processes, and procedures.
- Manage defects and issues for multiple business applications and simultaneous development cycles.
- Self-motivated and capable of working in a dynamic environment.
- Sufficient academic and/or professional skill level in the following technologies:
- Experience with formal software testing processes
- Creating and executing test plans and test cases
- Experience with test automation methodologies
- Identify, isolate, report, track, and retest software bugs
- Maintain and extend existing automation scripts
- Prior experience with test framework
- Experience with web service / enterprise service bus testing
- XML related technologies (XSLT, XPath, SAX, DOM, WSDL, Schema, DTD, etc)
- Working with XML to build requests and evaluate responses for web service testing
- Experience with SOAPUI or equivalent
- Defect tracking and reporting
- Load/Performance testing experience
- Hands-on experience with dynamic languages such as Groovy is desirable.
- Experience with Linux OS, PDF rendering, and digital signature is a plus.
Provider Exchange Network (PEN) is a service to streamline the sales and registration of automobile aftermarket and insurance products. PEN provides real time transaction integration services to leading dealership software applications. Our audience is the auto F&I product providers, not the dealerships themselves
PEN connects the provider to multiple dealer systems, whether it is a menu, portal, or directly to the dealer management system (DMS). Through PEN, the provider gains greater exposure to more vehicle purchases, which ultimately allows more products to be sold. PEN's digital pipeline reduces costs through rapid, accurate and secure transactions in a paperless process that is easy for both providers and dealers. Our technology is embedded into the systems used by the vast majority of dealers today
We have a direct hire opportunity for a motivated and energetic marketing professional to promote adoption of PEN services in the automotive retail space. This position will work with team, client and industry experts to develop marketing and educational collateral that promotes both PEN and the individual partner brands. The Marketing Specialist will work with PEN client account and product experts to implement marketing programs utilizing print, digital, social and video formats.
- Develop promotional and educational media (digital, social, print, video) for use by clients and aftermarket product agents.
- Develop collateral and other materials to promote dealer process efficiency and change management which further promote the benefits of the PEN network.
- Analyze internal and market data to identify market trends and opportunities.
- Customize communication campaigns and support materials for client field resources.
- Develop tools and strategies to help increase PEN brand awareness in the marketplace and business networks.
- Administer CRM database and reporting tools to monitor our progress and spot trends. Perform market research and analysis of automotive dealership needs and competitor solutions serving as the subject matter expert for the Sales, Business Development, and Product Management groups.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in several of the following areas strongly preferred:
- Developing marketing content and collateral to position products/services to targeted audiences, preferably automotive retail and/or vendor communities
- Automotive retail and/or with an automotive retail vendor
- Web Design and Development
- Project Management
- Data analytics and reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related fields
- Must demonstrate creative ability to develop marketing and graphical content
- Must have client facing skills to facilitate research and demonstration of products & services
- Experience using database applications, such as CRM software (Salesforce, Sugar)
- Analytic skills to develop and review metrics for use in business strategy
- Must have basic project management skills, and be accountable to project timelines
National Account Director
Seeking National Account Director, responsible for acquiring and retaining customer (Finance Sources) within the automotive financing industry. The ideal candidate will identify client needs, propose automated software solutions, generate and close sales, monitor product utilization, and provide continued client service. This individual will be the Company's primary point of contact to the assigned finance sources throughout the customer life cycle.
- Sales Cycle Management (Acquire)
- Identify business opportunities by targeting prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing business solution options. Contact prospect and initiate/develop relationship.
- Assess customer's Auto Loan Origination process and discover specific areas where company products and services will benefit/enhance the process.
- Work with internal Product Development team to design the ideal customized software solution
- Create macro project plans illustrating implementation timeline with resource requirements.
- Coordinate sales meetings, gather appropriate data to produce presentation content, and create/deliver sales proposals.
- Coordinate initiation of legal contracts with internal Corporate Counsel, negotiate with finance source, coordinate contract modifications, and obtain customer signatures.
- Post-Sale Management (Service):
- Coordinate all activities relating to the implementation of the solution (rollout, training and support).
- Work with implementation project managers to create the rollout/implementation plan as needed.
- Ensure a smooth overall implementation experience for the customer.
- Product Utilization (Grow):
- Create key metrics for product utilization for customer, analyze utilization data and determine areas for improvement.
- Perform root cause analysis for specific problem areas. Design, propose and present utilization improvement plans to customer.
- Customer Retention (Retain):
- Responsible for customer's overall satisfaction with company services; monitor satisfaction levels, perform root cause analysis, and design/propose/present customer retention strategy.
- Cultivate key relationships with C-level executives to ensure an open communication channel
- Thorough understanding of Auto Finance Sources' Loan Origination Process and Systems
- Experience working with Auto Retailer's Dealer Management Systems, especially Front-end office products, and finances and insurance (F + I) systems.
- Minimum of three years of executive level sales experience, preferably in a technical sales role
- Ability to formulate sales plan for designated territory, region and specific client portfolios
- Exceptional Presentation Skills with high-level knowledge of PowerPoint, Go-to-Meeting and SalesForce
- Must have ability to work within a matrix environment. Able to work with individuals with various skill-sets (IT, Developers, Finance, Legal, Project Managers)
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently and collaboratively
- Must be able to travel - 25%
- Bachelor's Degree: Business or Technology preferred