Open Dealer Exchange is committed to staying on the cutting-edge of technology solutions for the automotive finance industry. To achieve this mission, our employees are our biggest assets. We are always looking for fresh, innovative talent with the skills to help continue growing our business.
Open Dealer Exchange, LLC streamlines the automotive financing process right within the dealership's workflow, or Dealer Management System (DMS), providing faster, more efficient solutions for lenders, F&I providers and dealers.
Through our two divisions – Lender Services and Provider Exchange Network (PEN) – we enable our customers to deliver innovative solutions for their dealers such as contract data validation, eContracting, accurate web ratings and forms preparation.
Interested in joining our team? Check out our current openings!
Direct hire opportunity for an Implementation Specialist to help us deliver software solutions to the automotive finance and credit industries. This position will work closely with several business partners simultaneously to define, document and manage the creation of new product features, application enhancements and partner integrations. This position is client-facing.
- Work with key business partner to establish functional design and requirements
- Document, obtain sign-off and distribute functional design and requirements to stakeholders
- Work with IT teams to build comprehensive technical designs
- Provide functional guidance to various IT teams, including Development and Quality Assurance teams, during product development
- Work with internal IT teams (Development, QA, Infrastructure) and strategic business partners to build project estimates and timelines
- Build project plans for several medium to large projects simultaneously
- Build communication plan for several medium to large projects simultaneously
- Build project schedule key integration projects
- Coordinate status meetings and track issues for integration projects
- Coordinate and status project execution with business partner counterparts and internal resources
- Provide regular project updates to leadership team and project stakeholders
- Establish escalation procedures for project deliverables
- Establish project completion/acceptance criteria integration projects
The role of the Implementation Specialist is to assist in the design of new products own the technical integration of existing products for strategic business partners. Candidate must have the ability to effectively communicate at multiple technical and business experience levels.
- Strongly prefer 4 years of experience in most of the following areas:
- Writing business requirements
- Business analyst
- Project management methodologies
- Data specifications
- Software testing
- Strongly prefer experience in automotive finance and/or automotive credit industry
- Basic network and technical knowledge
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills to generate superior business solutions
- Demonstrate ability to build and cultivate external client relationships - ability to listen to customer needs and reflect in functional requirements
- Ability to establish and meet realistic schedules and deliverables, and set priorities
- Must be able to work autonomously, to adapt quickly to shifting priorities, and to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Marketing, Business or related fields strongly preferred
- Ability to travel up to 15%
The Compliance Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that the company and its clients are in compliance with our vendor partners' requirements. The Compliance Coordinator also helps onboard new customers, handles consumer dispute processing, and handles customer case tracking.
- Work together with other support personnel to jointly execute the onboarding of new customers
- Understand the detailed requirements of all vendor partners, ensuring we are meeting all requirements
- Work with the sales team and customers to gather required contracts, information, and documentation
- Set up new customers in the system, and maintain product and pricing information
- Work with team of customer support personnel to field in-bound customer service calls and handle disputes
- 2+ years of experience in customer support, sales support, mortgage processing, or similar position strongly preferred
- Highly organized and high attention to detail
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Highly accountable, flexible, and effective under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to work well in a team environment
- Proficiency the in Microsoft Office suite
- Salesforce CRM experience a plus
Customer Support Specialist
Direct hire opportunity for a Customer Support Specialist to join the team. The Customer Support Specialist's major responsibility is to provide technical support to our current customer base. This position is critical to our success as a Customer Support team, as they are the "face" of the company. The ideal candidate will be pleasant, engaging, able to think on their feet, and love servicing our customers. Our company is growing rapidly, and this is a position of growth.
- Work together with Customer Support Team to manage the flow of communication and inquiries from our customer base utilizing our customer management software
- Handle in-bound inquiries from customers, both via telephone and email
- Provide first/second tier technical support (password resets, website help, etc)
- Work with field sales team, billing and compliance departments as needed
- Work with customer on-boarding team to balance flexible workloads
- May include occasional after hours support
- 2 years of experience in a customer service function strongly preferred
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, both written and oral
- Highly organized and high attention to detail
- Flexible, highly accountable, and effective under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to work well in a team environment
Work hours are 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM or 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
Provider Exchange Network (PEN) is a service to streamline the sales and registration of automobile aftermarket and insurance products. PEN provides real time transaction integration services to leading dealership software applications. Our audience is the auto F&I product providers, not the dealerships themselves.
PEN connects the provider to multiple dealer systems, whether it is a menu, portal, or directly to the dealer management system (DMS). Through PEN, the provider gains greater exposure to more vehicle purchases, which ultimately allows more products to be sold. PEN's digital pipeline reduces costs through rapid, accurate and secure transactions in a paperless process that is easy for both providers and dealers. Our technology is embedded into the systems used by the vast majority of dealers today.
We have a direct hire opportunity for an Integration Analyst. The Integration Analyst is responsible for the analysis and implementation of data interfaces between PEN and clients. This role will consist of, but not be limited to data management/integration, new customer implementation (including project management), and second level customer support. This is a highly technical role that will require an understanding of a complex API, however no programming will be involved.
- Learn and become an expert on existing technology. This position is responsible for being the “go-to” person for all client integration projects.
- Manage the implementation of new features to existing technical integrations.
- Manage the implementation of new technical integration projects.
- Provide second level support for issues that require a higher level of technical expertise.
- Work with product and development teams to help establish, improve and implement standards, processes and procedures.
- Interact with the Quality Assurance team to build and assist with the execution of test plans in alignment with business requirements.
- Bachelors of Science Degree in a technology related field, or comparable experience.
- 3 years of relevant experience strongly preferred (Automotive Finance and Insurance experience is a plus).
- Experience with XML-related technologies.
- Experience with data translation typical with business to business communication.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Collections and Billing Specialist
Open Dealer Exchange is seeking a direct hire Collections and Billing Specialist to support its business in Southfield, MI. This position will report directly to the Controller and work collaboratively with the entire accounting department.
The Collections Specialist will manage the collection of outstanding accounts receivable in a fast growing dynamic company. He/she will prepare monthly reporting packages for management and assist accounting staff with A/R and billing related issues. Opportunity for growth!
- Monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts- Customer calls, account adjustments, small balance write off, customer reconciliations
- Handling all phone calls with delinquent customers, all customers are businesses
- Provide excellent and considerate customer service
- Document and report all collection efforts on past due accounts
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for past due accounts
- Investigate and resolve unapplied cash payments
- Monthly Delinquency notices
- Reconcile customer disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances that are due
- Internal and External customer interface
- Positive demeanor and outstanding customer service skills
- Knowledge of billing and collections procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
- Accounts Receivable knowledge / experience a plus
Inside Sales Representative
Senior Java Developer
IT Security Manager
Open Dealer Exchange has a direct hire opportunity for an IT Security Manager to join the team. This position will be responsible for managing all aspects of IT security in a highly regulated and compliant environment.
The IT Security Manager will function as part of the management team, providing input to all layers of the organization to provide more secure processes, audits, and environment.
- Develop policies, procedures, and standard reports for identifying and/or verifying potential breech of information security, confidentiality and with validation and regression testing.
- Create new information system audits as part of all system implementations managing sensitive information.
- Provide training plans for security awareness throughout the organization.
- Modify existing information system audits as part of all system upgrades managing customer information.
- Develop, maintain, and utilize system for tracking all audit results (proactive and reactive).
- Work with Human Resources and Executive Team to address any confirmed breach situations (incident response).
- Use tools to monitor and alert on potential security issues (IDS, IPS, scans, etc)
Minimum of five years of experience managing IT and corporate security in a highly regulated and compliant organization dealing with standards such as PCI and/or HIPAA. CISSP and other similar certifications are preferred but not required.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, related field and/or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of scanning tools and technology for finding potential vulnerabilities
- Knowledge of best practices for security (BSIMM, OWASP, etc)
- Knowledge of PCI and similar security compliance standards
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field is preferred
- One or more certificates (CISA, CISSP, etc.) preferred
- Minimum 5 years of IT security management work experience, some of which was in a large, global environment
- Understanding of enterprise computing environments, distributed applications, and a strong understanding of TCP/IP Networks
- Knowledge of network and web related protocols (eg, TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS, routing protocols)
- Understanding of the system hardening processes, tools, guidelines, and benchmarks. Strong experience and detailed technical knowledge in security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, and application security